Tuesday, May 17, 2011

More cuteness


Can you tell that I really love this lunch bag pattern??


I cant stop making them. It all started with this one just so I could use that adorable turtle fabric.

Now I'm hooked. My other sis K. loves green so.... you know I just had to make one for her.


While enjoying a Very Rare day off I went Targeting and found these fab kitchen towels

and you got it... more cool lunch bags. These are all "cool" because they have insulating fabric and wipe off water resistant rip stop nylon lining them. The drawstring inner cover is nice so no goodies can fall out, and it nearly doubles the amount of items you can put in it.

I think this would make a great purse or even a great diaper bag for shorter trips.





I also made this nice wris-let key fob,


using some of the pretty ribbon used in the apple lunch tote. This will go in my etsy shop.
If you love buying hand made check it out.

2 comments:

  1. I would like to know what you used to make the key fob? Where do I buy the metal end piece? Thanks

    ReplyDelete